Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome

The objective of this personal blog is to shed some light about the kind of potential business opportunities in Qatar over the next 7-10 years. I will also post the relevant tenders that appeared in local newspapers and other sources so that readers and myself can track them overtime.

For readers who would like to monitor news about Qatar's World Cup Infrastructure and Projects from a one stop portal, I will try my best to keep this blog updated as often as I can.  

I have decided to name this blog after the same presentation topic I gave in January 2011 at a seminar organised by the International Enterprise Singapore. You can view a copy of the presentation "Spotlight on Qatar's World Cup Opportunities here.

Please bear with me as this is my first attempt at blogging. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment